Strategies for enhancement in food production important points For NEET: The strategies for enhancement in food production mainly focus on improving the crop yields, soil fertility, and animal productivity while promoting the environmental sustainability. Some of the key strategies includes developing high-yielding crop varieties, improving the soil fertility through the nutrient management, using precision agriculture technologies, adopting sustainable farming practices, diversifying crop production, and using the efficient irrigation systems.
Other strategies includes introducing the efficient pest and disease management strategies, promoting the organic farming practices, encouraging use of renewable energy sources, investing in infrastructure, improving animal genetics and feeding practices, and promoting the sustainable fishing practices. Additionally, use of hydroponics and vertical farming techniques, promoting the plant-based meat alternatives, and investing in research and development of the new food technologies are also the important strategies to enhance food production.
Strategies for enhancement in food production important points, Strategies for enhancement in food production important points, Strategies for enhancement in food production important points, Strategies for enhancement in food production important points, Strategies for enhancement in food production important points, Strategies for enhancement in food production important points
NCERT biology class 12 chapter 8 – 25 important points on strategies for enhancement in food production
There are 25 important points on strategies for enhancement in food production important points:
1. Developing the high-yielding crop varieties through breeding programs and genetic engineering.
2. Improving the soil fertility through nutrient management and soil conservation practices.
3. Using the precision agriculture technologies to optimize the crop growth and yield.
4. Adopting the sustainable farming practices to conserve the natural resources and promote ecological balance.
5. Diversifying the crop production to reduce risks and increase the resilience to climate change and other disturbances.
6. Using the crop rotation and intercropping to maximize land use and improves the soil health.
7. Utilizing the efficient irrigation systems to conserve water and improves the crop growth.
8. Introducing the efficient pest and disease management strategies to reduce the crop losses.
9. Using the biological control agents to manage the pests and diseases.
10. Introducing the organic farming practices to promote the environmental sustainability.
11. Promoting the agroforestry practices to increase the biodiversity and provide multiple benefits.
12. Encouraging use of renewable energy sources to power the farming activities.
13. Promoting the research and development of the new technologies for enhancing food production.
14. Investing in the infrastructure to support the agricultural activities, such as transportation and storage facilities.
15. Encouraging adoption of precision livestock farming techniques to improve the animal productivity and welfare.
16. Improving the animal genetics to produce the high-quality meat, milk, and eggs.
17. Developing better feeds and feeding practices to improve the animal nutrition and health.
18. Introducing the efficient waste management practices to reduce the environmental pollution.
19. Encouraging use of precision aquaculture techniques to optimize the fish production.
20. Developing the better fish feeds and feeding practices to improve the fish nutrition and health.
21. Promoting use of sustainable fishing practices to conserve the marine resources.
22. Encouraging use of hydroponics and other soil-less farming techniques to produce food in the urban areas.
23. Encouraging use of the vertical techniques to maximize the space and increase food production.
24. Promoting use of plant-based meat alternatives to reduce environmental impact of the meat production.
25 . Investing in the research and development of the new food technologies, such as cultured meat, to meet increasing demand for food in a sustainable way.
Some Important Questions From Biology Class 11
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|The Living World||Play Now|
|Biological Classification||Play Now|
|Plant Kingdom||Play Now|
|Animal Kingdom||Play Now|
|Morphology of flowering plants||Play Now|
|Anatomy of flowering plants||Play Now|
|Cell: the unit of life||Play Now|
|Cell Cycle and cell division||Play Now|
|Transport in Plants||Play Now|
|Structural organisation in Animals||Play Now|
|Mineral nutrition||Play Now|
|Photosynthesis in higher plants||Play Now|
|Respiration in plants||Play Now|
|Plant Growth and development||Play Now|
|Digestion and Absorption||Play Now|
|Breathing and Exchange of Gases||Play Now|
|Body fluids and circulation||Play Now|
|Excretory products and their elimination||Play Now|
|Locomotion and Movement||Play Now|
|Neural Control and Coordination||Play Now|
|Chemical Coordination and Integration||Play Now|
Some Important Questions From Biology Class 12
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|Reproduction in organism||Play Now|
|Sexual reproduction in flowering plant||Play Now|
|Human reproduction||Play Now|
|Reproductive health||Play Now|
|Principles of inheritance and variation||Play Now|
|Molecular basis of inheritance||Play Now|
|Human health and disease||Play Now|
|Strategies for enhancement in food product||Play Now|
|Microbes in human welfare||Play Now|
|Biotechnology principles and processes||Play Now|
|Biotechnology and its application||Play Now|
|Organism and population||Play Now|
|Biodiversity and its conservation||Play Now|
|Environment issue||Play Now|