Human health and disease important points: Human health refers to a state of physical, mental, and social well-being that allows the individuals to live productive and fulfilling the lives. It is affected by a wide range of factors, including the genetics, lifestyle choices, environmental factors, and access to the healthcare.
Disease refers to any condition that impairs normal functioning of body, causing the physical or mental harm. There are many different types of diseases, including the infectious diseases, chronic diseases, and genetic disorders.
Infectious diseases are caused by the pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, and the parasites. These diseases can be transmitted from one person to the another and can range in severity from the mild to the life-threatening. Examples of the infectious diseases includes influenza, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis.
Chronic diseases are the long-term conditions that often develop over the time and are influenced by the lifestyle factors such as the diet, exercise, and smoking. Examples of the chronic diseases includes heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Genetic disorders are caused by the abnormalities in an individual’s DNA and can be inherited from one or both parents. These disorders can range from the mild to severe and can affect the various aspects of an individual’s health, including their physical and mental development, organ function, and susceptibility to certain diseases.
The study of human health and disease is an important field of research and encompasses a wide range of disciplines, including the medicine, public health, epidemiology, genetics, and many others. Understanding causes and mechanisms of disease can help to improve the treatments and preventions, leading to the better health outcomes for the individuals and communities.
Human health and disease important points, Human health and disease important points, Human health and disease important points, Human health and disease important points, Human health and disease important points, Human health and disease important points
NCERT biology class 12 chapter 7 – 25 important points on human health and disease
There are 25 important points on human health and disease important points:
1. Health is a state of the complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely absence of the disease or infirmity.
2. Disease is a condition that impairs normal functioning of body or mind.
3. Health and disease are influenced by the wide range of factors, including the genetics, lifestyle, environment, and access to healthcare.
4. Regular exercise and a healthy diet are essential for maintaining the good health and preventing many chronic diseases.
5. Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, and drug abuse are major risk factors for a range of various health problems.
6. Mental health is just as important as physical health, and it is essential to maintain the good mental health for the overall well-being.
7. Sleep is crucial for the good health and is essential for the cognitive and physical performance.
8. Regular medical checkups and screenings can help to detect the diseases early and improve the outcomes.
9. Vaccinations are critical for preventing many infectious diseases and protecting the public health.
10. Infections can be caused by the bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites, and they can be prevented through the good hygiene practices and appropriate use of the medications.
11. Chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer, are leading causes of the death worldwide and requires long-term management and care.
12. Stress can have a significant impact on the health and can contribute to a range of the physical and mental health problems.
13. Environmental factors, such as air pollution and exposure to the toxic chemicals, can have a significant impact on the health.
14. Access to the healthcare is essential for maintaining the good health and preventing and treating the diseases.
15. The healthcare system involves a range of healthcare providers, including the doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals.
16. Health insurance is critical for accessing the healthcare, and there are many different types of insurance plans that are available.
17. There are many different types of healthcare facilities, including the hospitals, clinics, and community health centers.
18. Telemedicine and other digital health technologies are becoming increasingly important for providing the access to healthcare, especially in remote or the underserved areas.
19. Clinical trials are essential for developing the new treatments and cures for the diseases.
20. Public health campaigns and initiatives can have a significant impact on improving the health outcomes and reducing burden of the disease.
21. Health education and promotion can help the individuals and communities make informed decisions about their health.
22. Social determinants of the health, such as poverty, education, and social support, can have a significant impact on the health outcomes.
23. Health disparities exist between the different populations, and it is essential to address these disparities to achieve health equity.
24. The World Health Organization (WHO) is a global organization that is dedicated for promoting health and preventing disease.
25. Global health issues, such as pandemics and emerging infectious diseases, requires global cooperation and collaboration to prevent and control the outbreaks.
Some Important Questions From Biology Class 11
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|The Living World||Play Now|
|Biological Classification||Play Now|
|Plant Kingdom||Play Now|
|Animal Kingdom||Play Now|
|Morphology of flowering plants||Play Now|
|Anatomy of flowering plants||Play Now|
|Cell: the unit of life||Play Now|
|Cell Cycle and cell division||Play Now|
|Transport in Plants||Play Now|
|Structural organisation in Animals||Play Now|
|Mineral nutrition||Play Now|
|Photosynthesis in higher plants||Play Now|
|Respiration in plants||Play Now|
|Plant Growth and development||Play Now|
|Digestion and Absorption||Play Now|
|Breathing and Exchange of Gases||Play Now|
|Body fluids and circulation||Play Now|
|Excretory products and their elimination||Play Now|
|Locomotion and Movement||Play Now|
|Neural Control and Coordination||Play Now|
|Chemical Coordination and Integration||Play Now|
Some Important Questions From Biology Class 12
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|Reproduction in organism||Play Now|
|Sexual reproduction in flowering plant||Play Now|
|Human reproduction||Play Now|
|Reproductive health||Play Now|
|Principles of inheritance and variation||Play Now|
|Molecular basis of inheritance||Play Now|
|Human health and disease||Play Now|
|Strategies for enhancement in food product||Play Now|
|Microbes in human welfare||Play Now|
|Biotechnology principles and processes||Play Now|
|Biotechnology and its application||Play Now|
|Organism and population||Play Now|
|Biodiversity and its conservation||Play Now|
|Environment issue||Play Now|