Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points: The excretory system is an essential part of our body that helps to eliminate the waste products and maintains the homeostasis. The main organs that are responsible for this process are kidneys, but the liver, skin, lungs, and colon also plays an important role.
Proper hydration, a balanced diet, and a regular monitoring of the kidney function can help to maintain a healthy excretory system and prevents the buildup of the harmful waste products. In case of any issues or diseases affecting excretory system, prompt and effective treatment is necessary to prevent further damage to body and ensures the overall health.
Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points, Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points, Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points, Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points, Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points, Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points
NCERT Biology Class 11 Chapter 19, 25 important points on Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points
There are 25 important points on Excretory Products and their Elimination Important Points:
1. Excretory products are the waste substances that body needs to eliminate to maintain the homeostasis.
2. Main excretory products in human body are urea, creatinine, uric acid, and nitrogenous waste.
3. The kidneys are main organs that are responsible for removing these waste products from bloodstream and excreting them from the body.
4. The process of the elimination occurs through the urine formation, which is removal of the waste and excess fluid from body.
5. The liver also plays a role in the process of elimination by converting the waste into substances that can be eliminated through digestive system.
6. The skin, lungs, and colon also plays an important role in elimination, with the skin excreting the waste through sweat, the lungs through respiration, and the colon through feces.
7. The excretory system helps to maintain a balance of water, electrolytes, and acid-base balance in the body.
8. The kidneys are able to regulate volume and composition of the urine based on the body’s needs.
9. Kidney function can be impacted by the various factors, including the age, genetics, diet, lifestyle, and disease.
10. The excretory system also helps to remove the toxic substances from the body, such as drugs, alcohol, and environmental toxins.
11. The kidneys filters blood and removes the waste through a complex network of nephrons.
12. Urine is produced in renal pelvis and is transported from the kidneys to bladder through the ureters.
13. The bladder stores the urine until it is eliminated from body through the urethra.
14. The amount and frequency of the urination can provide important information about the kidney function and overall health.
15. Inadequate hydration can lead to the decreased urine output and concentrated urine, which can increase risk of kidney stones and the urinary tract infections.
16. Overhydration can also impact the kidney function and leads to the excessive urine production.
17. Proper hydration and a balanced diet can help to maintain a healthy kidney function and supports excretory system.
18. A healthy excretory system is very important for maintaining the overall health and preventing buildup of the harmful waste products in the body.
19. Certain diseases, such as kidney disease, can impact excretory system and lead to a buildup of the waste products in the body.
20. Chronic kidney disease can cause the progressive damage to the kidneys and impact their ability to filter the waste from the bloodstream.
21. Symptoms of the kidney disease can include fatigue, swelling, and changes in the urination patterns.
22. Treatment for the kidney disease may involve medication, lifestyle changes, and in severe cases, dialysis or kidney transplant.
23. Certain medications, such as the diuretics, can also impact the kidney function and leads to the increased urine production.
24. The excretory system is closely linked to the other systems in the body, including cardiovascular, digestive, and endocrine systems.
25. Regular monitoring of the kidney function through the urine and blood tests can help to detect the problems early and prevents the long-term damage to the excretory system.
Some Important Questions From Biology Class 11
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|The Living World||Play Now|
|Biological Classification||Play Now|
|Plant Kingdom||Play Now|
|Animal Kingdom||Play Now|
|Morphology of flowering plants||Play Now|
|Anatomy of flowering plants||Play Now|
|Cell: the unit of life||Play Now|
|Cell Cycle and cell division||Play Now|
|Transport in Plants||Play Now|
|Structural organisation in Animals||Play Now|
|Mineral nutrition||Play Now|
|Photosynthesis in higher plants||Play Now|
|Respiration in plants||Play Now|
|Plant Growth and development||Play Now|
|Digestion and Absorption||Play Now|
|Breathing and Exchange of Gases||Play Now|
|Body fluids and circulation||Play Now|
|Excretory products and their elimination||Play Now|
|Locomotion and Movement||Play Now|
|Neural Control and Coordination||Play Now|
|Chemical Coordination and Integration||Play Now|
Some Important Questions From Biology Class 12
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|Reproduction in organism||Play Now|
|Sexual reproduction in flowering plant||Play Now|
|Human reproduction||Play Now|
|Reproductive health||Play Now|
|Principles of inheritance and variation||Play Now|
|Molecular basis of inheritance||Play Now|
|Human health and disease||Play Now|
|Strategies for enhancement in food product||Play Now|
|Microbes in human welfare||Play Now|
|Biotechnology principles and processes||Play Now|
|Biotechnology and its application||Play Now|
|Organism and population||Play Now|
|Biodiversity and its conservation||Play Now|
|Environment issue||Play Now|